• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mean while back in wimp ville England

ItBeMe

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
34   0
Reaction score
Englang.jpg

You might be surprised, the Special Patrol Groups could hold their own against most SWAT teams, but they never pussied about 'negotiating', they beat the heck out of everyone and sorted out the bodies afterwards.

You'll see them with MP5's at the airport, and every constabulary has armed patrols out on the streets.

My cousin was a commander at Scotland Yard and he has some very interesting stories. I dated a scene of crime officer as well, you'd be surprised how many murder scenes she attended in a month.

You might be surprised, the Special Patrol Groups could hold their own against most SWAT teams, but they never pussied about 'negotiating', they beat the heck out of everyone and sorted out the bodies afterwards.

You'll see them with MP5's at the airport, and every constabulary has armed patrols out on the streets.

My cousin was a commander at Scotland Yard and he has some very interesting stories. I dated a scene of crime officer as well, you'd be surprised how many murder scenes she attended in a month.

Well yes killing crime & murder are rampant over with no guns allowed.

You'd be surprised how many armed responses there are there. Certainly nowhere near the number here, unsurprisingly, but they don't mess around when they rack the bolt.

Back
Top Bottom