• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mechanics - what cars do you repair the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WallsGa

Wolf Icon Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
342   0
Reaction score
I’m shopping for a new car. I currently have a Kia. Never again will I own one.

So, if you’re an auto mechanic - what cars in your professional opinion are the most reliable, longest lasting? What are the biggest pieces of junk?

I’m specifically looking recommendations for a mid- to full- size sedan, or a mid size SUV Thank you.

Brother just bought a used KIA (Killed In Action) with 38k miles. I think he might regret it. I don't see a lot of old KIAs on the road....not like Toyotas or Hondas.

We see a lot of all makes and models through our shop. My wife and I just bought a 19 Camry. We probably see more Camrys with 200k+ miles than any other car. Of course there are a lot of them on the road. I think Honda Accords are in the same category. We just preferred the ride of the Camry.

What he said ^^^^^
Ford is second to the above and honda civic would be next.
Most decent shops will check out your potential new ride for free..

I don't know anyone at a shop who works for free. If you are a regular customer they may look a car over for you. I expect to pay if I am asking for a service. Let me know the guys working for free.

I’ve had a really good run with Honda - Prelude - Civic - Accord & Element As well as older Dodge trucks

Company vehicles have been Ford - GMC & Chevrolet and I was not impressed

I will never own another Jeep Grand Anything or Subaru whatsoever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom