• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Med course: Self-Care and Buddy Aid, Saturday March 5, TruPrep in Marietta

I bought a whole new ifak after taking this course. Those discount ones at the gun shows are severely lacking. We have North American Rescue ifaks at my work and they never trained us on how to use them. I walked away from this class with a lot more confidence in how to handle a severe work place accident. Great information!

I bought a whole new ifak after taking this course. Those discount ones at the gun shows are severely lacking. We have North American Rescue ifaks at my work and they never trained us on how to use them. I walked away from this class with a lot more confidence in how to handle a severe work place accident. Great information!

Outstanding!

Just took a similar class with Greg Illifritz sp?
Very cool class and highly recommended to anyone who would love to have the basic skills that could mean saving someone’s life instead of just watching them bleed out while you panic in fear.
I have a relative that watched a teenage boy bleed out to death from a femoral artery wound that he could have possibly prevented had he had the tools and the skills to act quickly.

One thing that would have made the class even more bad azz is if they had good quality IFAK available for purchase after the class but I understand that people have preferences and make a kit tailored to their wants and needs.
If anything a quality tourniquet and an Israeli bandage would be awesome.

Just took a similar class with Greg Illifritz sp?
Very cool class and highly recommended to anyone who would love to have the basic skills that could mean saving someone’s life instead of just watching them bleed out while you panic in fear.
I have a relative that watched a teenage boy bleed out to death from a femoral artery wound that he could have possibly prevented had he had the tools and the skills to act quickly.

One thing that would have made the class even more bad azz is if they had good quality IFAK available for purchase after the class but I understand that people have preferences and make a kit tailored to their wants and needs.
If anything a quality tourniquet and an Israeli bandage would be awesome.

That’s one of the great things about offering the course at TruPrep. We have TQ’s, pre-packaged IFAK’s, and all the individual items to build your own IFAK. We sell the exact IFAK that Rod Lewis recommends. He will also help students assemble or modify their own IFAK.

Back
Top Bottom