• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Med supplies

Main first aid bag-

CAT tourniquets, Israeli bandages, nasal airways, assorted gauze, cloth athletic tape, assorted bandages (triangle and compression) and dressings, bag valve mask, stethoscope and blood pressure cuff, pulse oximeter, basic medications (otc) like Tylenol, Benadryl, Motrin, Aspirin, and Neosporin. You also got SAM splints (I need some) that are great to have. Sterile water is good. EMT shears are a must have. A headlamp is suggested. Keep a couple plastic trash bags or MRE bags in the kit. They're multipurpose, for holding stuff or for sucking chest wounds (improvised chest seal).

I have IFAKs in vehicles (a tourniquet, bandage, nasal airway, chest seal, tape, and shears) along with a boo boo kit and some motrin.

I work on an ambulance. Don't have to worry bout medical at work.

If I have anything on me, it's usually just a triangle bandage (old school usgi olive drab type).

Take a basic first aid and CPR class.

I keep all the basics, plus tourniquet, saline bags with all tubing and needles, gauze, peroxide and rubbing alcohol, suture kits, tampons, multiple medications like antibiotics and stomach stuff. My bag has a simple first aid kit with survival blanket.

I keep all the basics, plus tourniquet, saline bags with all tubing and needles, gauze, peroxide and rubbing alcohol, suture kits, tampons, multiple medications like antibiotics and stomach stuff. My bag has a simple first aid kit with survival blanket.
Why tampons? There's lots of instruction now against those in favor of regular roller gauze

Main first aid bag-

CAT tourniquets, Israeli bandages, nasal airways, assorted gauze, cloth athletic tape, assorted bandages (triangle and compression) and dressings, bag valve mask, stethoscope and blood pressure cuff, pulse oximeter, basic medications (otc) like Tylenol, Benadryl, Motrin, Aspirin, and Neosporin. You also got SAM splints (I need some) that are great to have. Sterile water is good. EMT shears are a must have. A headlamp is suggested. Keep a couple plastic trash bags or MRE bags in the kit. They're multipurpose, for holding stuff or for sucking chest wounds (improvised chest seal).

I have IFAKs in vehicles (a tourniquet, bandage, nasal airway, chest seal, tape, and shears) along with a boo boo kit and some motrin.

I work on an ambulance. Don't have to worry bout medical at work.

If I have anything on me, it's usually just a triangle bandage (old school usgi olive drab type).

Take a basic first aid and CPR class.

What good is a pulseoximiter without supplemental O2?

Why tampons? There's lots of instruction now against those in favor of regular roller gauze

1st, they are great for bullet holes, short term
2nd, I have 3 women in my house. Long term
Other thing is, we moved to my bug out location. I have 20acres, goats, a large creek and a well. If something happened, most of my close friends and family would come here.

1st, they are great for bullet holes, short term
2nd, I have 3 women in my house. Long term
Other thing is, we moved to my bug out location. I have 20acres, goats, a large creek and a well. If something happened, most of my close friends and family would come here.
address please? lol jk

Back
Top Bottom