• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Med supplies

Should I drive to his location and do a mock-up of absorbency? YouTube is a good tool for him to see the difference. Again, I've got no qualms about improvisation, but why stock an improvised tool when you can pack gauze?

You tube is a great choice to turn for when you haven’t done something in real life before... Especially when you have no real hands on experience in Trauma... Medicine, on YouTube....Not so much..

You certainly make me feel even more confident in you...

Don’t forget your pulse ox.. BP cuff and of course your Stethoscope....

I’ll give you credit... You are tenacious.. Flying this plane all the way into the mountain... Just hope you don’t have any passengers that go down because of you...

I wouldn't wish the loss of a -patient- passengers on anyone.

Tenacious... I can agree and say the same to you. I'll be honest, I'm only bantering because im bored. Neither one of us will probably change our minds. The argument has turned cyclical

You tube is a great choice to turn for when you haven’t done something in real life before... Especially when you have no real hands on experience in Trauma... Medicine, on YouTube....Not so much..

You certainly make me feel even more confident in you...

You make assumptions again. I've tested absorbency on both, my dude, the tampon is an inferior tool. You don't have to cram one of these things into someone to test absorbency; they do fine for their intended use, but man, them gauze worked.

I wouldn't wish the loss of a -patient- passengers on anyone.

Tenacious... I can agree and say the same to you. I'll be honest, I'm only bantering because im bored. Neither one of us will probably change our minds. The argument has turned cyclical

Well one of us has a Licensure from The State Board of Medical Examiners, and Board Certified with Two Credentials...

The Other watches YouTube Videos....

KIMG0971.JPG

One super absorbent tampon, one roll of gauze... what displaces more area/fluid?

Back
Top Bottom