• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Medical Lanes

Burning Love

Default rank <5000 posts Supporter
tat-man
93   0
Reaction score
A retired ranger friend is going to be running some trauma lanes at Tru Prep in Marietta September 4th. The class will run from 9am-6pm. Cost is $250.

91599979-D4E8-4CF6-A2CB-E013673CFB61.jpeg

Come on out, learn some trauma care, have a good time, and leave a better person!

I’m a doctor and I’ve never heard the term trauma lane.

Trainer creds?
Were you a doctor in the Army where they run trauma lanes? ;) A quick google search might have answered your question.

Here’s the first article that pops up for me:

He was a 3rd battalion ranger with multiple combat deployments. He has first hand experience treating and responding to combat casualties.

This is scenario based training dedicated to responding to people who have just experienced violent trauma and how to best attempt to stabilize them in less than ideal circumstances until they can get to you or other real doctors to receive treatment.

Were you a doctor in the Army where they run trauma lanes?

This is scenario based training dedicated to responding to people who have just experienced violent trauma and how to best attempt to stabilize them in less than ideal circumstances until they can get to you or other real doctors to receive treatment.
Not army so didn't see it outside their stuff. Was curious.

Also you're gonna want to get patients to much better doctors than me. I'm admin now so unless they need their papers pushed or a strongly worded email they should go elsewhere :hat:

Back
Top Bottom