• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Meet and Greet Hudson Hickory House BBQ,Douglasville GA 30134 grand prize JC Higgins 410

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biohazard bags are available from BudK mail order catalog.Other colors and w/o emblem but wait for them to go on sail for best deal.Payneed looks good in that one
I thought you said it was a "feed bag" I've been carrying around Frosted Flakes and Froot Loops (only the "choice" D'Ville meet n greet goers will get it) in it for 4 days (no milk). :becky:

payneed payneed she loves this damn thing..... Thanks again!

IMG_2195.JPG
IMG_2194.JPG
IMG_2192.JPG

VERY CUTE! Thank you for posting!!!
Looks like "the cat" is upstaging Minnie & she put Minnie in the corner (nobody puts Minnie {baby in "Flashdance"} google it young whipper snappers :becky:) on the back burner.
Is she going to start calling me uncle Deen Yap? cause my screen name is my name backwards.:becky:

LOL, we put Mini in the corner because she carries her around.... and gets hurt because mini is bigger then Em's!

Thanks buddy, that was a test.
You win!
Anything @PearlDiver has, is yours! :becky:
Seriously, thanks, I kinda like to be right about stuff... I love being "fact-checked" I feel all politician like now.:becky:

Look at is this way, I corrected you but was nice about it. Can you imagine the ridicule that would have been thrown your way had SafeCracka SafeCracka beat me to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom