• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Meet&Greet

Bride and I just got home, took us 40 minutes to get from 515 to the road up the mountain..The total distance was maybe 2 miles..My Bride and I had a great time breaking bread and meeting Mrs Meatwad! I tried to pay our food bill which by the way was great..Come to find out someone picked up our check and took care of it..The people of ODT have been more than to generous and I am a better man, for have all the great friendships...I will find out who it was............ geezer geezer it warms my heart that you are doing so well, and also hate to hear your lovely bride had that accident, good news that she is on her way to heal send her my love! Mrs. Meatwad it was your day to shine and you did young lady! Thanks for the invite..We, are here for you and it was my pleasure to meet you!! @alleycat thanks brother! good seeing you and being surrounded by your lovely bride and mine..Oh and @Gunanddoglover hope you didn't eat the dog biscuit on the way home it was for Pippa!:D
A plane crashed

I had a nice time today, good to see most of the usual suspects, always good to hang with you guys:grouphug:. It was a pleasure meeting Mrs.MeatWadTTM Mrs.MeatWadTTM , thanks for inviting us. Thanks to everyone that came and brought a donation for the GIVEAWAYS:thumb:. Always good food and great service at Bub-ba-Q:hungry:......and a BIG shout out to my helper today(he volunteered:cool-new:), Thanks @alleycat :first:.........and a double thanks to the person(s) that bought my food!!:cheer2::cheer2:.....I really enjoyed it. Hope to see you all and many others in a couple months at BIKER'S CHRISTMAS EXTRAVAGANZA:eyebrows:

I had a nice time today, good to see most of the usual suspects, always good to hang with you guys:grouphug:. It was a pleasure meeting Mrs.MeatWadTTM Mrs.MeatWadTTM , thanks for inviting us. Thanks to everyone that came and brought a donation for the GIVEAWAYS:thumb:. Always good food and great service at Bub-ba-Q:hungry:......and a BIG shout out to my helper today(he volunteered:cool-new:), Thanks @alleycat :first:.........and a double thanks to the person(s) that bought my food!!:cheer2::cheer2:.....I really enjoyed it. Hope to see you all and many others in a couple months at BIKER'S CHRISTMAS EXTRAVAGANZA:eyebrows:
Was a pleasure meeting you! Looking forward to seeing you all again!

Back
Top Bottom