• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Meet & Greets and Swap Meets

Gunanddoglover

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Dog Father
315   0
Reaction score
Gwinnett, trailer park of the Milky Way Galaxy
If you have never been to a meet and greet or a swap meet you don't know what you are missing. Good times with some of the finest people you could ever meet. There are giveaways, show and tell, information that you didn't know you needed, and good stories. Family friendly to. Bring the wife and kiddies.
Biker brings his axes and other sharp pointy weapons.
There is a trip to the CMP also. The finest state of the art shooting facility in the U.S.
Click on the link and sign up for one or more events today. You won't be disappointed .

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/forums/events-meet-ups.266/

Highly over-rated.

Who wants to hang out with a bunch of gun-loving, patriotic, philantropic, old codgers like us? We're boring and generally have saliva dripping from the sides of our mouth-breathing mouths...

Seriously?

And someone is always trying to sell ya a bar of soap or a thin-sliced piece of pork or a pen made out of a turned piece of wood...

Seriously - just stay away. Your world is too cool already.

I mean - just think of the effort and energy that it takes to organize one of these events! It's nothing, right? Just click-click-click on your interwebz and it's done. Anyone could do it.

And forget the fact it strengthens the ODT community by introducing people to people.

People-to-people, what do they call that? Friendship? Nah, who needs that?

All in all I gotta say it's over-rated.

I mean, folks are always taking pics at the M&G's so the NSA knows the group and all.

Screw all that.

I'mma stay home and clean muh guns and not venture out and meet like-minded folks...

Highly over-rated.

Who wants to hang out with a bunch of gun-loving, patriotic, philantropic, old codgers like us? We're boring and generally have saliva dripping from the sides of our mouth-breathing mouths...

Seriously?

And someone is always trying to sell ya a bar of soap or a thin-sliced piece of pork or a pen made out of a turned piece of wood...

Seriously - just stay away. Your world is too cool already.

I mean - just think of the effort and energy that it takes to organize one of these events! It's nothing, right? Just click-click-click on your interwebz and it's done. Anyone could do it.

And forget the fact it strengthens the ODT community by introducing people to people.

People-to-people, what do they call that? Friendship? Nah, who needs that?

All in all I gotta say it's over-rated.

I mean, folks are always taking pics at the M&G's so the NSA knows the group and all.

Screw all that.

I'mma stay home and clean muh guns and not venture out and meet like-minded folks...

Not everyone is like Hayata, a drooling mouth breather trying to sell soap. Come on out and join us you won't regret it.

I think they have run out of gas and there is no interest in them anymore.We have the same people at all of them

Great bunch of folks for sure. A little bit of everything at each event.....worth the drive every time.

Hope to see you at one soon!

7E608F11-865E-4E20-A709-AF57103D7910.jpeg A6F4AE14-9891-4D72-B301-EF6099E0A0C8.jpeg 20BBC0ED-DF66-42F6-8660-98B6D027F266.jpeg FCDF92CA-1580-4EF6-A05E-562B9C2672BC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom