• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Range Invasion June 24, 10am Creekside Firing Range

I picked this up at the swap meet yesterday. Definitely bringing it with me.
20170520_154714.jpg

You'll see when/if you get there. There's a barn about a 1/4 mile past the berm. The 3 second rule exists (supposedly) to keep muzzle rise to a minimum and keep all rounds inside the property of the range. You all have fun, I'll never go back. Owner and I had a dispute over how fast I was firing...long story but he called me a liar and I'll never go back.
Dang

You'll see when/if you get there. There's a barn about a 1/4 mile past the berm. The 3 second rule exists (supposedly) to keep muzzle rise to a minimum and keep all rounds inside the property of the range. You all have fun, I'll never go back. Owner and I had a dispute over how fast I was firing...long story but he called me a liar and I'll never go back.
Sure he was wrong in calling you a liar, but there are some real idiots with guns, and they lie every time, so as the owner there, his responsibility is probably overwhelming, for him. At my gun club, stray rounds can get our range shut down, quick. And there are a dozen holes in the plastic porto potty. What dumb ass shoots the potty. Try to put yourself in his shoes, its a huge responsibility owning a range where rounds can travel 500+ yards over a berm. We shooters are all together in this, in a political world where they want to take our rights away. Peace. :)

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom