• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Meet your Community Supervision Officer (Sworn) advice

Will you be taser certified? If so I would recommend replacing your oc with a taser. I don't even carry oc on my belt, I have it in my duty bag but that's it. If you do get taser certified I recommend the Blackhawk thigh rig. Takes a lot of pressure off your gut area and frees up space on your belt. Also I carry 4 pairs of cuffs, and have 2 more pair in my duty Nah, as well as 2 sets of leg irons. Also invest in a mic loop, it attaches to your vest by Velcro and holds your mic so that during a hands on UOF it's harder for it to fall off. Out of all your tools your radio is one of the most important ones and the one that people often fail to think about when arranging their duty belt.

If you don't walk much the Oakley Valquez series one are the most comfortable and have superb traction. But they don't last. For decent comfort that lasts look at Blackhawk warrior wear boots. Have a set of the light weight breathable ones, have lasted me about a year and they were bought used here. Still are presentable and have great traction. I highly recommend. I typicly get about 6 months out of a pair of decent boots, and I don't buy cheap stuff.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Department_of_Community_Supervision

It is another useless layer of bureaucracy created to give the illusion that the current state government gives a royal American rodent fornication about crime victims. They have had these "community Supervisors" in Cuba since the revolution.

When the economy finally collapses, their mission will change, as we will all be criminals.
Lol, its the states felony and juvenile class a/b probation office. Tin foil much?

Will you be taser certified? If so I would recommend replacing your oc with a taser. I don't even carry oc on my belt, I have it in my duty bag but that's it. If you do get taser certified I recommend the Blackhawk thigh rig. Takes a lot of pressure off your gut area and frees up space on your belt. Also I carry 4 pairs of cuffs, and have 2 more pair in my duty Nah, as well as 2 sets of leg irons. Also invest in a mic loop, it attaches to your vest by Velcro and holds your mic so that during a hands on UOF it's harder for it to fall off. Out of all your tools your radio is one of the most important ones and the one that people often fail to think about when arranging their duty belt.
No XM26's in our Dept. just OC.

My duty belt will most likely have the following: Keepers, OC pouch, Flashlight/pouch, double handcuff pouch, double mag carrier, weapon and holster, glove pouch. Ive only got a 30" waist so real estate is slim.

If you don't walk much the Oakley Valquez series one are the most comfortable and have superb traction. But they don't last. For decent comfort that lasts look at Blackhawk warrior wear boots. Have a set of the light weight breathable ones, have lasted me about a year and they were bought used here. Still are presentable and have great traction. I highly recommend. I typicly get about 6 months out of a pair of decent boots, and I don't buy cheap stuff.
Yeah, Ill look into another set of boots. We can wear coyote or black. People usually wear 5.11 pants as their duty pants with the breathable polo w/ badge inscription.

Lol, its the states felony and juvenile class a/b probation office. Tin foil much?
Hardly: Just take a look at where FEMA, Homeland Security, and TSA, CIA, NSA started out, where they are today, and where they are going. They always seem to expand their mission.

If this results in a decrease in the size of government or even a cost savings to the taxpayers (the state cannot create money out of thin air like the feds) then I would be less skeptical.

Hardly: Just take a look at where FEMA, Homeland Security, and TSA, CIA, NSA started out, where they are today, and where they are going. They always seem to expand their mission.

If this results in a decrease in the size of government or even a cost savings to the taxpayers (the state cannot create money out of thin air like the feds) then I would be less skeptical.
It's just a new name for probation officer. They have changed how they work and now supervise from the field. In the community.
There's enough to worry about without putting on the tin foil, even after it's been explained to you.

OC- This is a good choice,
http://www.kimberamerica.com/pepper-blaster/
PB_x3.png

Back
Top Bottom