• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Meet Zoid Jr. . . . . . .

My son Nate was known throughout his school as the eternally cheerful student that gave "high fives" to anyone who would reciprocate in the hallways. Everyone he met was his instant friend. The boy had no enemies.

The school administration commented to me on this aspect of his personality several times before his passing.

In order to honor Nate and his infectious positive personality, the school has instituted the Nate Schmitt High--Five Award. One student each year will be recognized and memorialized with Nate being the namesake and first recipient.

He would have loved this.

20180503_083615.jpeg

He would have graduated high school tonight. I would have been, and am, proud of him . . .

My son Nate was known throughout his school as the eternally cheerful student that gave "high fives" to anyone who would reciprocate in the hallways. Everyone he met was his instant friend. The boy had no enemies.

The school administration commented to me on this aspect of his personality several times before his passing.

In order to honor Nate and his infectious positive personality, the school has instituted the Nate Schmitt High--Five Award. One student each year will be recognized and memorialized with Nate being the namesake and first recipient.

He would have loved this.

View attachment 1635310

He would have graduated high school tonight. I would have been, and am, proud of him . . .
I know it's little comfort to you but your son probably brightened more peoples' day in his short life than most people ever will.
Myself included.

Back
Top Bottom