• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Meet Zoid Jr. . . . . . .

Zoid, I knew when I saw this thread had been bumped it was the 12th...It's good we all remember Nate with you and his other loved ones. I stopped today and thought back on the swap meet where I met him. Great kid, I know you miss him dearly without being told...and you always will. And that too is a good thing...it means he was loved and as I know he loved you back just as intensely, you know it too. Hold onto that feeling too. The one just now...

Zoid, I knew when I saw this thread had been bumped it was the 12th...It's good we all remember Nate with you and his other loved ones. I stopped today and thought back on the swap meet where I met him. Great kid, I know you miss him dearly without being told...and you always will. And that too is a good thing...it means he was loved and as I know he loved you back just as intensely, you know it too. Hold onto that feeling too. The one just now...

It's hard to see my screen when that one comes . . . .

He still loves you and knows all that you have done for him. He will welcome you Home, when the time is right. Grief and cry, when you feel like it.

Back
Top Bottom