• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Meet Zoid Jr. . . . . . .

What an awesome young man, I wish now I had stayed in touch with you about the walnut & cherry wood so I could've met Nate. When I showed this thread to my wife we just held on to each other and cried. Our hearts are breaking for you and your family, no parent should ever have to go through this. I won't be able to make it to the service but you all will be in my thoughts all day Saturday, we'll keep yall in our prayers and we'll be praying for God to give yall strength & comfort in the coming months to help you get through this. If you ever just need someone to talk to or rant to or even just yell at, hit me up, I've got strong shoulders to lean on and ears to listen any time you need em' brother.

As a father, fellow SJN parishioner and ODT'r I want to extend my deepest sympathies to you and your family. I finally met Nate at a M&G a year or so ago and have run into him a time or two at church since. I didn't know him as well as his friends or family but there was no doubt he was a great young man who loved his family and it was obvious his family and friends loved him too. He will be missed by many.
Thoughts and prayers
The Martin Family

I know that no words I can offer will assuage the anguish you and your family are feeling right now. It is an unnatural act to bury a child, and having been through it, it is one that I would never wish on anyone. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm sure that you know that each and everyone of your brothers and sisters here on ODT will be there for you in anyway we can. Don't hesitate to use us.

Back
Top Bottom