• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mega Arms stripped AR upper $55.99 at Brownells

BangBang

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
57   0
Reaction score
Thanks BangBang BangBang - with code M3P, got a delivered price of $55.97 each.

Update: After discount, came out to $52.66 each delivered price.
Nice!

I just found out that code “H7L” will take $20 off a $200 order and give you free shipping.

I just ordered a Mega “MaTen” .308 billet charging handle and 18” .308 barrel for $185 shipped after using that code. The barrel is usually $320, but they’ve got it on sale for $179 right now!

BangBang BangBang - what do you consider "good prices" on their forged and billet lowers?
fast306stang fast306stang posted a thread last week that had a link to forged Mega lowers for $90. I don’t know how much shipping is for those, but Primary Arms has some listed for $95 buy-it-now on gunbroker with free shipping. Those are the two best deals I know of right now. Brownells did have them for $70 a few weeks ago, but they’re out of stock now. That was the cheapest I’d ever seen them anywhere.

I honestly don’t know what their billet AR15 stuff is going for. I’ve just always liked their forged stuff.

fast306stang fast306stang posted a thread last week that had a link to forged Mega lowers for $90. I don’t know how much shipping is for those, but Primary Arms has some listed for $95 buy-it-now on gunbroker with free shipping. Those are the two best deals I know of right now. Brownells did have them for $70 a few weeks ago, but they’re out of stock now. That was the cheapest I’d ever seen them anywhere.

I honestly don’t know what their billet AR15 stuff is going for. I’ve just always liked their forged stuff.

I think you had posted a link to Brownell's before that, so maybe there's a chance they come back in stock like these uppers.

JSE has them right now but I don't know if their prices are fair/good/etc...

Back
Top Bottom