• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mega billet charging handles $17.70

thoughts on this? seems like a really good deal

Sorry, was busy placing my orders... Not only are the upper/lower sets a great deal (ambi billet upper/lower sets with C/H at $275!!), the $17.70 charging handles and the 12" rifle length Wedgeloc M-Lok handguards at $153.40. Best of all, only $10 s/h on the entire order to my FFL. I LOVE AMERICA!!!!!!

And I was down to only one Mega Arms kit yet to complete!! Sorry, looks like I got the last of the Wedge M-Lok handguards at $153.40, but there are still 40 upper/lower sets in stock and 277 of the charging handles!!

In for a billet set, says ambi lower...we shall see. glad i waited and didn't purchase the lower only a few months ago @ around $200

They have the AR15 GTR-3S billet on sale now too at under $140, but it is actually designed for a forged upper, and is not an ambi version. Winning at this AR game is all about patience and timing of a cyclical market and today is a good day to be all in if you are a Mega Arms fan!! They also have the Mega Arms triggers for $59 - not a great price but no one else has them and they definitely complete the build.

And I was down to only one Mega Arms kit yet to complete!! Sorry, looks like I got the last of the Wedge M-Lok handguards at $153.40, but there are still 40 upper/lower sets in stock and 277 of the charging handles!!

I have wanted one of those charging handles for a long time...at $17.70, I bought 2 just to have them. I don't have any builds planned and I don't want to use them on my retro ar's since they don't really match the themes.

I guess I'll just squirrel them away, lmao...

Woooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Just like that, less than 3 hours from placing my order, it has shipped!!

If you haven't done business with JSE Surplus before, you are really missing out. Not always the best prices, but they are consistenly fair; however, when they have a sale, even though their website says 2 to 4 days for shipping, they continue to move merchandise out the door!!

Back
Top Bottom