• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Members only wants to deal over the phone!!

Do you confirm deal in a message on here first

• No I only call don’t want paper trail

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yeah I hear ya.... it's one thing to pm a member naked or while sitting on the ****ter to confirm a deal but doing it over the phone takes it to a whole new level.
Screenshot_20210521-065851_Gallery.jpg

They are being dodgey or don't realize how the feedback system works.
When I first joined, I didn't know meets had to be confirmed via PM for negs to stick. So, I would contact people asking for their cell# and wonder why they just kept communicating via PM. :)

They are being dodgey or don't realize how the feedback system works.
When I first joined, I didn't know meets had to be confirmed via PM for negs to stick. So, I would contact people asking for their cell# and wonder why they just kept communicating via PM. :)

totally understand

this was why I spent time and effort explaining to this member and even showed them the link to the house rules
Policy about it

still he refuse to message on here , so I did text him three times and he didn’t reply to those per his request
He wanted me text first as he don’t answer random calls
He didn’t reply to text or call me

them replies on here he sees a red flag with me

NO SIR I see red flag with YOU !!

I ran into one of these guys last night and this morning the account is banned and his two ads are gone. They were low prices but not unbelievably low. 0 feedback and joined the day before.
Whats the scam? How does it work ?
usually the item is bogus or they copied the pics and description from a valid gunbroker ad.

Back
Top Bottom