• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Memphis Style Dry Ribs. (Green Egg)

Here’s a Boston Butt I did and only opened the grill once to wrap it in foil. It really holds the temp nicely and gives me peace of mind when doing other things I’m not constantly checking the grill. And if i want to check it i can just look at my phone.

View attachment 1379704

I wouldn't mess with foil and just cook it hotter at around 275. It still turns out great in less time. I wrapped mine once and didn't like it.

I used that one last time. It's really good

I love dry rub personally. The only way I'll use sauce is in the last hour. Coat it once and leave it to caramelize but no more. But I prefer dry rub no sauce

I’m starting to come around on dry rubs, after using a few varieties of the dizzy stuff. I’m hooked.

Check out what used to be called Roswell hardware. I think its called grill Atlanta or something like that now. Its in downtown Roswell. They have tons of rubs and sauces. Last time l was there their was a kid teen years old tops that new more about BBQ than most adults

Check out what used to be called Roswell hardware. I think its called grill Atlanta or something like that now. Its in downtown Roswell. They have tons of rubs and sauces. Last time l was there their was a kid teen years old tops that new more about BBQ than most adults

I know exactly where your talking about my uncle got his Green Egg there. I go to Brown Pool store and Paulding Building Supply (Ace Hardware) they both have good brands and good prices. Plus they are really close to me.

Back
Top Bottom