• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Men over 50 should not use a chainsaw.

I’m 37, had neck surgery and was told to avoid anything that causes intense vibration for prolonged periods. IE chainsaws, tractors, boat rides…. Not sure how much of that was the DOC doing CYA and how much was legitimate. Either way, I think about it every time I drive my tractor, ride in my boat or run my chainsaw.

I’m 37, had neck surgery and was told to avoid anything that causes intense vibration for prolonged periods. IE chainsaws, tractors, boat rides…. Not sure how much of that was the DOC doing CYA and how much was legitimate. Either way, I think about it every time I drive my tractor, ride in my boat or run my chainsaw.
You’ll remember when you hit your 60’s. I thought I was invincible too when I was in my 30’s.

I can promise you that arthritis will visit you later in life due to your neck injury. I’m paying for my youth now.
I went ass over tea kettle on grandsons dirt bike maybe three years ago , went to urgent care.
Dr , young lady who saw me , said I read the chart and your age I was planning to send you to ER.
you seem to be ok other than swelling , bruising, pain and the severe arthritis in your neck (hit face first in hay field).
i said neck is sins of the past. She said what (she is young) .

we pay for the play

Back
Top Bottom