• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Metal detecting finds

I have found the typical rings and bracelets along with coins and brass objects, but also found both of my sons-in-laws' wedding bands that they had each lost on separate occasions years apart while putting out pinestraw in flowerbeds and hay over freshly sown grass seed. Needless to say, they were relieved when the detector beeped and the rings magically appeared. My daughters probably allowed them to sleep better that night. Thanks.
That's awesome about the rings!

I have a Fisher 1266X I got years ago to start relic hunting. Shortly after I got it, a subdivision and a shopping center claimed the old battlefield we used to search. Been pretty much on the closet shelf since then. It's probably outdated by now. I'd love to start back at it but spare time is limited.

I have a Fisher 1266X I got years ago to start relic hunting. Shortly after I got it, a subdivision and a shopping center claimed the old battlefield we used to search. Been pretty much on the closet shelf since then. It's probably outdated by now. I'd love to start back at it but spare time is limited.
Definitely a good detector in its day and probably still do nicely today. Thanks.

Borrowed hunting buddy's unit over the weekend and located my property line pin. Sure saved me a lot of digging as well as having to pay a surveyer to locate the pin.
Yes, I have also done that over the years for neighbors and friends. Place the detector on "all metal" and go for it. Thanks.

I'm about to pick up the equinox 800, my AT pro doesn't handle water very well anymore and the control box started leaking. After 6 years of heavy use it's paid for itself about 10 times over. We went last week and only found clad and junk but it was still fun.

Back
Top Bottom