• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Metprolight bullseye who's used them?

Bonecollector

Default rank 5000+ posts
Warheads on Foreheads
49   1
Reaction score
How do you like them? Thinking about buying them. Do you love em or hate em?
IMG_0877.JPG
IMG_0878.JPG
IMG_0879.PNG
IMG_0880.JPG
IMG_0881.JPG

I don't understand the concept. How are you supposed to align anything? How can you tell if the barrel is pointing left, right, up, or down?

I don't understand the concept. How are you supposed to align anything? How can you tell if the barrel is pointing left, right, up, or down?

That's the concept... it eliminates the need of a front sight. Whatever the bullseye is on is where it "hits" is what I'm seeing and reading... just wondering if anyone has any experience with this craziness lol

That's the concept... it eliminates the need of a front sight. Whatever the bullseye is on is where it "hits" is what I'm seeing and reading... just wondering if anyone has any experience with this craziness lol
It doesn't really work like that, but have at it. Without having a front sight, you don't truly know what the business end of your gun is pointed at. It's an educated guess.

You'd be better off, with a tritium , or fiber optic, front sight only, than that. I have a S&W SD series, with the factory trijicon front sight(black rear sight), woks pretty good, even in low light.

Back
Top Bottom