• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Metro Atlanta Transfers

Fourth Armory used to do them for free for years. They no longer do FFL related stuffs, just exports. I always used to buy a mag/or two/AR accessory as a thank you but I always got the feeling they got a ton of traffic but no one bothered to be kind in return.
I shifted to TruePrep but I haven't been since they implemented the $20. At this point, who can blame them as gun guys are so cheap these days.

I think 4th Armory closed permanently. I got my first transfer there but they only carried AR parts at the time so there was nothing for me to buy to thank them. I would have gladly bought ammo if they had some.

I don't think it is unreasonable to pay $20 or $25 for their time and trouble. I know that every time I have been to Quiet Riot they are always super busy. If you have something shipped to them they have to also take the time to receive it and contact you to come get it.

I don’t have any problem with $20-25 for a transfer, but $40 or more is approaching ridiculousness. One LGS near me charges $40 for each firearm or receiver.
Another just a couple of miles further charges $20 for one and if you have more than one the others are $15 each.

Back
Top Bottom