• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mexico’s Olympic Team.......

Thanks man! Just took a break for a while. I'm slowly working my way back in. LOL. How's everything going for ya in the down under bro?

Going great, both boys getting married, one buying a new house, the other marrying an American girl so will give me an opportunity to get to the US, a grand kid on the way, off to Europe again on Tuesday and a major refit for the boat planned when we get back. Busy,busy, busy, life is good.

Going great, both boys getting married, one buying a new house, the other marrying an American girl so will give me an opportunity to get to the US, a grand kid on the way, off to Europe again on Tuesday and a major refit for the boat planned when we get back. Busy,busy, busy, life is good.
Awesome bro! Congrats on both of ur sons upcoming marriages sir! When u get to the U.S. u gotta make sure u stop by GA and meet all of goofballs on here! :becky:

Awesome bro! Congrats on both of ur sons upcoming marriages sir! When u get to the U.S. u gotta make sure u stop by GA and meet all of goofballs on here! :becky:
Certainly will my friend, we have been thinking about a trip to the US for a while. Now one boy looks like living there it gives us a greater imperative to make it happen. We have the east coast in Fall on the list and there is no way I would not stop by GA.

Back
Top Bottom