• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

MFT minimalist Stock $33 shipped

Received mine in a bag also on friday...ive had one before, which was carded, and mine is identical to my first one in every way...fits super snug on a milspec tube....markings all match legitimately...etc...for almost half off i could care less about proper packaging. Mine seems good to go...hope you alls is as well.

Received mine in a bag also on friday...ive had one before, which was carded, and mine is identical to my first one in every way...fits super snug on a milspec tube....markings all match legitimately...etc...for almost half off i could care less about proper packaging. Mine seems good to go...hope you alls is as well.

Is yours more of an oval like mine?

Looks like a legit model. Dont know what stock they are comparing it to in the picture but all the vids and pictures I pull up of "official" stock look like the one being called a knock off.

I've been looking too. Mine fits it just tighter than a frogs you know what. Videos I watched you could tell or they said it was not smooth to adjust and very tight. Ima give it a try it's not like I'm adjusting all the time.

And for what its worth...i even received an apology email from this retailer stating they received thousands of orders over their sale and were sorry it was taking roughly a week ish to get everything out. Not saying they shouldnt have stated these were uncarded, because it surprised me, but, its ok.

Back
Top Bottom