• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Michigan and the Religion of Peace

TresMonos

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
It's Great To Be Back Home
138   0
Reaction score
Well.....since Dearborn is right down the road, this is my shocked face....

giphy.gif

BNO-600x308.png

Law enforcement sources told local affiliate WNEM-TV that the incident was being treated as a possible terrorist attack. NBC News, also citing sources, reported that the suspect is believed to have shouted "Allahu Akbar" before stabbing the police officer.

http://bnonews.com/news/index.php/news/id6029

I was in that airport a few years ago. Sometimes it's preferable to go to that airport instead of Detroit Metro.
One of the reasons I think is that the police presence in Flint is lighter than the presence of the Wayne County Sheriff at Detroit Metro.
It would surprise me if the attacker drove up from Dearborn. Flint's population is pretty significant and the majority of them are out of work GM employees so they have plenty of time to practice knife attacks.

Good grief.

This press conference makes me want to throw up. Loads and loads of political animals all strutting around dying to get their moment of fame and to pat themselves on the back. Sickening.
FBI, ATF, TSA, SHERIFF, FLINT POLICE, FIREMAN, MAYOR, STATE POLICE, HOMELAND SECURITY...ALL STANDING IN FRONT OF CAMERAS SAYIN THE SAME DAMN THING.

NO WONDER WE ARE BROKE.

And they charged him with using "violence" in an airport.
20 yr potential sentence.

WTF?

What about attempted murder?

And of the first things out of FBI's mouth is to assure everyone this was a "lone wolf" attack and no others were involved. ???? REALLY? When are they going to connect the dots? This person was working with the U.K., Belgian, French and every other ISLAMIC TERRORIST in the last few years. It's all part of of a planned, coordinated attack on Western civilization.
But they wanna stick there head in the sand and call him a "lone wolf" just because that's the politically correct thing? Disgusting.

Trump needs to fire about 80% of the employees of all federal agencies and get rid of the damn snowflakes. DTS.

Back
Top Bottom