• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Micro 9mm pistols

SIGnificant

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
87   0
Reaction score
Thinking about a micro 9mm pocket pistol and there seems to be a lot of choices and more coming out. What is your choice if you were buying?

Ruger LC9
Keltec PF9
Beretta Nano
Kimber Solo
Others?

Don't forget Kahr PM9 and CM9 and the Diamond Back DB9.

I recently bought a PF-9 and after one trip to the range I can say, IMO, it is great bang for the buck. I've owned 2 Kahr PM40s and they were great also but the PM line runs $550 and up. The PF9 is a close compare for $250. I held a DB9 at the gun show a couple of weeks ago and do NOT like the grip feel. Very deep from backstrap to front. My only complaint about the PF9 is the lack of pinky room even with the finger extension on the magazine.

to me the lc9 is just a slicked up pf9 with unwanted extras. why add a safety and keep that terrible trigger? so a thumb safety, loaded indicator, and a mag safety. none of which i like. i like the db9, but for now its 50/50 to get a good one.

PF9 or LC9 for the money. Solo if you want to spend that much. I like the feel of the PF9 better but I like how the LC9 shoots better.

Really like the looks of the Solo but have heard several user complaints that send up a red flag on the Kimber. The fact that Kimber only recommends 124gr and heavier is also a concern. Expected better for the cost.

Back
Top Bottom