• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Micro 9mm pistols

P11 is a great feeling lil gun right up till you pull and pull and pull the trigger. (pounds and 3/4 inch of travel gets old fast. The PF-9 has a slightly shorter, much nicer 5 pound trigger pull. Just so's ya know when you shoot the P11, it is not indicative of the PF-9. Almost like they were made by different companies entirely.

yeah, its pretty long. But apparently theres some "trigger job" that ppl use an eraser. Says it helps a lot. Mines 10lb pull. But if i were to send it to the factory they will switch it out for the newer 8.5lb spring. I've read at least.

If I'd had a better pull on mine I would have kept it. The thing ate everything without a hiccup. Felt great for size vs capacity too. That trigger pull was just so bad I hated shooting it. after 100 rounds at the range accuracy was a joke. The trigger finger was just too tired to pull steadily.

The pull is pretty hard, but a p11 aint no range gun. There are many other guns that I can spend a day at the range with. The p11 aint one, however I carry it everyday(backup), it serves it's intended purpose well.

really like my db9, my brother like it so much he went and bought one also. no problems with jams or ejects only bout 100 rounds through

really like my db9, my brother like it so much he went and bought one also. no problems with jams or ejects only bout 100 rounds through

Thanks, I am currently shopping around for a auto pocket pistol... I would prefer to stay in a 9mm and the DB is on my look at list...

Back
Top Bottom