Microtech or Benchmade Infidel

• Microtech Ultratech

Votes: 23 71.9%
  • Benchmade Infidel

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything that gets used is going to need some kind of attention to one degree or another. The degree of attention is usually related to the quality of the product and the use/abuse it goes through. Just because it needs work is not a failure of the product or the user. I carpenter wont say a word if he scratches the head of a new hammer. Now, if he breaks the handle off a hammer that was supposed to be unbreakable, then he has a right to be upset. That is unless the handle broke off because it got ran over by the delivery truck.

Nothing is built to last forever...they acknowledge that and have the warranty to back it up ;)

3 knives on 3 different occasions though. That’s a lot of problems. Good thing they do stand behind them. I’ve had 6 different ones and just wasn’t impressed. Sold em all but the on my GF gave me. If she leaves, so does the MT.

3 knives on 3 different occasions though. That’s a lot of problems. Good thing they do stand behind them. I’ve had 6 different ones and just wasn’t impressed. Sold em all but the on my GF gave me. If she leaves, so does the MT.

I’ll give ya tree fiddy for it WHEN she leaves...

So went to the gun show in Lawrenceville and ran into our very own @DEVEST8R and he hooked me up with my first Microtech knife. I got the Combat Troodon with the Hellhound tanto blade. If your looking for a good guy to deal with give him a holler top notch service

View attachment 1980019
View attachment 1980020
You know maybe you should get an infidel. I will give you 3fiddy for the CT and then you can get this!!
https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-bnib-benchmade-infidel.1882942/
:becky:

Having had the Microtech a few days now and using it I am POSITIVE that I made the right choice. The quality is awesome as well as the action. Love the Microtech it is a definite winner
Thats awsome, glad your happy with it. First time I met @DEVEST8R a couple of his so called friends made him think they dropped some fancy high $$$ custom on the concrete. I knew by his reaction he was a pretty cool dude. Bought my first from him that day at the M&G. It's like you said I knew I had found a quality knife from a good dealer!! There is video of his reaction out there somewhere. Hang out on the microtech thread and somebody might show it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom