• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Microtech Warranty Dept rocked it...

6Bones

Default rank <5000 posts Supporter
Non-vigilante Architect
271   0
Reaction score
...at least from my chair.

Bought a second hand Ultratech with a very small chip in the blade. Not only did Microtech repair and return it in less than two weeks, they tossed in an original box and microtech patch in the return package. Since I wasn’t the original owner, fully expected to be coming out of pocket.

Kudos to Microtech!

...at least from my chair.

Bought a second hand Ultratech with a very small chip in the blade. Not only did Microtech repair and return it in less than two weeks, they tossed in an original box and microtech patch in the return package. Since I wasn’t the original owner, fully expected to be coming out of pocket.

Kudos to Microtech!
:thumb::thumb::thumb:
I have been looking for a MT patch, so I just broke the blade off of mine and sent it in... Thanks! :thumb: :)

Good to hear MT repairs are quick...

Sad I hear SO MANY get sent off for repairs.

MT's are the Yeti brand knives in my opinion and are very very very limited for EDC. There are ONLY a select few in MT's line up that are worthy.

Sure take your UT or CT and cut some boxes and use it to open an envelope or 2... but be prepared to instantly lose 50% value if ya scratch the blade or sharpen it outside of factory.

Good to hear MT repairs are quick...

Sad I hear SO MANY get sent off for repairs.

MT's are the Yeti brand knives in my opinion and are very very very limited for EDC. There are ONLY a select few in MT's line up that are worthy.

Sure take your UT or CT and cut some boxes and use it to open an envelope or 2... but be prepared to instantly lose 50% value if ya scratch the blade or sharpen it outside of factory.

You sold that beater CT for $300, LOL

Back
Top Bottom