• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Microtech?

shootin4fun

Default rank 5000+ posts
Veritas Aequitas
187   0
Reaction score
I just don't get the fascination because of the price. Help me understand why someone would pay for a knife that costs more than a car payment. Not my cars because they are all paid for :)

I just don't see it.

It is simply a cute trinket , an expensive letter opener, something to impress your juvenile friends, a status product like a yeti cooler , at the end of the day it's a fad that will soon be gone.. the owner has made a killing off these useless tchotchkes. shootin4fun shootin4fun

I'm gettin one'em black on black fad or not asap. I didn't like'em at first but the more I look & read about'em the more I want one. I'll still put my Old Buck knife up against one as far as durability though LOL

It is simply a cute trinket , an expensive letter opener, something to impress your juvenile friends, a status product like a yeti cooler , at the end of the day it's a fad that will soon be gone.. the owner has made a killing off these useless tchotchkes. shootin4fun shootin4fun

is that fad kind of like growing a neck beard, living in one's mother's basement, waxing eyebrows, sleeping around on gf/wives and the likes thereof?

is that fad kind of like growing a neck beard, living in one's mother's basement, waxing eyebrows, sleeping around on gf/wives and the likes thereof?
upload_2017-7-26_14-37-4.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom