• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Microtech?

It is simply a cute trinket , an expensive letter opener, something to impress your juvenile friends, a status product like a yeti cooler , at the end of the day it's a fad that will soon be gone.. the owner has made a killing off these useless tchotchkes. shootin4fun shootin4fun

is that fad kind of like growing a neck beard, living in one's mother's basement, waxing eyebrows, sleeping around on gf/wives and the likes thereof?

You open the Microtech in your hand, not in your ass

Post up some pics of your slut again
Boom Shakalaka!!! Lmmfao!

IMG_4776.JPG

@Leatherhead , will you come down to my mixed martial arts gym in cartersville and sign some release papers and say that in the ring with me? I highly doubt you would be man enough to even show your face. I'll even pay your gas bill and give you 10 gay ass microtechs ( any cost ) if you can last 5 minutes with a real man like me

Manhood is the opposite of boyhood. You sound like you may be a strong boy who shaves.

Twenty year old cars run just as good and as fast as the new ones too... :clock:
It's the 21st century Grampa, catch up!

:boink:
The same Hemi motor is still used in Top Fuel race cars today. They are still the Mack Daddy of all things racing. Putting somewhere between 10,000-12,000 horsepower to the ground. It was developed in the late 60s.
Jus sayin.

Back
Top Bottom