• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Microtech?

Damn...if I knew these knives were THIS much fun, I'd have bought one sooner !!!

I'm fat, not stupid...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Best comments of the thread...

Some people pay more for colored Glocks, some don't. Because they don't know how much more accurate they are...

The same Hemi motor is still used in Top Fuel race cars today. They are still the Mack Daddy of all things racing. Putting somewhere between 10,000-12,000 horsepower to the ground. It was developed in the late 60s.
Jus sayin.
Been rebuilt about 1000 times too. Face it buddy 440C just isn't the best steel. It will work, but just like a Hi-Point over a Sig, there's quality and then there's what will get the job done once or twice. What it boils down to is spend YOUR money how you see fit and I'll do the same. :thumb:

People can buy whatever they want, I actually have a Blade Show 2016 and a antique green Marfionne Mini Matrix. (OK, the mini matrix is my wife's)

That being said:
1. Their customer service is terrible.
2. Their turn around time is terrible.
3. The breakage rate on them are higher than other OTFs.
4. The company owner is shady as hell and likes stirring up BS.
5. In the price range there are many more sturdier options.

They look cool/tactical, they work for basic stuff, but they aren't workhorse knives like a ZT, Freeman, etc.

Matrix Pic while I am it so I can't be accused of being a hater who doesn't own anything made by the company.

i.imgur.com_bIxfJQh.jpg

That Matrix is sick...

People can buy whatever they want, I actually have a Blade Show 2016 and a antique green Marfionne Mini Matrix. (OK, the mini matrix is my wife's)

That being said:

They look cool/tactical, they work for basic stuff, but they aren't workhorse knives like a ZT, Freeman, etc.

Matrix Pic while I am it so I can't be accused of being a hater who doesn't own anything made by the company.

i.imgur.com_bIxfJQh.jpg

That being said:

i.imgur.com_bIxfJQh.jpg
Any facts (links) to back up those opinions? I'm curious to read about them.

Back
Top Bottom