• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Microtech?

Yeah I'm suspicious of those myself. I don't see the value myself. But I doubt they would have the following they have if even close to true.

The truth is that they have had some major issues over the years.... but hands down they produce the best OTF's on the planet, which has allowed them to get away with some of their past problems.

Sent in a MT to have work done on it...they received it yesterday and contacted me to tell me it arrived safely and they would have it turned around to me within 3 days. Their goal now is to have the knife back in the customers hand in a week.

I'll update after I have it back in hand.

Sent in a MT to have work done on it...they received it yesterday and contacted me to tell me it arrived safely and they would have it turned around to me within 3 days. Their goal now is to have the knife back in the customers hand in a week.

Sounds like terrible CS.

IMG_2856.JPG

I texted Jason and asked him to have it painted pink for you....

That being said:
1. Their customer service is terrible.
2. Their turn around time is terrible.
3. The breakage rate on them are higher than other OTFs.
4. The company owner is shady as hell and likes stirring up BS.
5. In the price range there are many more sturdier options.

They look cool/tactical, they work for basic stuff, but they aren't workhorse knives like a ZT, Freeman, etc.

Matrix Pic while I am it so I can't be accused of being a hater who doesn't own anything made by the company.

i.imgur.com_bIxfJQh.jpg

Did you say more sturdier?

Back
Top Bottom