• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATE>>SEE POST #257<<Middle Ga meet and greet in Forsyth Ga on 15 July 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
if it’s work, give me your bosses number and I’ll make it happen :becky:

just best you can tell cause I’m reserving the room based on size for the numbers attending
I plan on being there...I had plans to go to FL that weekend but I can go the following weekend...meeting extended family down there. Since they're there for the week, I can go a at the beginning or the end so as long as there isn't a function happening I need to be there for, I'll just head down there the 2nd weekend.

Attachments

• gnat.jpeg
    gnat.jpeg
    58 KB · Views: 8
If I don’t have your name listed in post#1 and you are coming and/or someone is coming with you, PM me so I can update the list.

the private room needs 35-40 people to book it, otherwise we split the Tap Room with other customers

I plan on being there...I had plans to go to FL that weekend but I can go the following weekend...meeting extended family down there. Since they're there for the week, I can go a at the beginning or the end so as long as there isn't a function happening I need to be there for, I'll just head down there the 2nd weekend.
EXTENDEND Family = In-laws, right?
They can wait Brother... lol

EXTENDEND Family = In-laws, right?
They can wait Brother... lol
In-laws, plus probably 3 aunts and their husbands, and a bunch of her cousins. A good many of them I actually like. 2 are from PA so I only get to see them once or twice a year if I'm lucky, and I really like them. Of the whole bunch, they think the most like us. I wish they could make the Meet N Greet actually.

Middle Ga this is in your back yard. Put it on your calendar and let me know if you are coming and you name isn’t on the list
Maybe some of the folks that live in Blue Ridge or Dahlonega whose post stuff for sale under Central Georgia will be there since it's so close. 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom