• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Might become single soon thanks to ODT

paliknight

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
2   0
Reaction score
So my girlfriend has been asking me to go on Vaca and I kept using money as an excuse. I just bought this today from buds for 1860 lol. Might need to create a tinder soon.

https://www.lwrci.com/p-481-ic-psd-pistol.aspx

Thanks for all the recommendations in my previous thread. I settled on this. Not sure why. It was just calling me and I had to answer.

Any recommendations? For the rifle (mods) not the relationship.

Using it for target practice and home defense.

If your gonna run 5.56 in an 8.5" barrel, and you dropped $1800 on the gun spend the extra $200 and SBR it. Just my opinion, not that my opinion is worth much.
Thats actually my plan. I didn't want to wait 10 months to receive the rifle since the only NFA dealer may not be open by then, I decided to go this route never done class 3 this way though so any guidance is appreciated

Thats actually my plan. I didn't want to wait 10 months to receive the rifle since the only NFA dealer may not be open by then, I decided to go this route never done class 3 this way though so any guidance is appreciated
File your paperwork
Enjoy your pistol while waiting
Don't have the butt stock anywhere near it until approved
Enjoy your SBR.

I haven't filed since the new laws, so I can't help too much with the new process. I have all my class 3 in a trust.

If your gonna run 5.56 in an 8.5" barrel, and you dropped $1800 on the gun spend the extra $200 and SBR it. Just my opinion, not that my opinion is worth much.
Why? All the additional restrictions, paperwork, and scrutiny only to have a stock over a brace. Zero reason to SBR a rifle caliber pistol unless you just like collecting expensive government stamps.

I did all mine in a trust as well. Form 1, gotta habe pics and prints and all the BS. Go see @Nonliberal at Dobbs Defense. He Can do all of your gubment requirements and do your nfa engraving. I did all mine myself, but by the time I went to the courthouse and to CVS for the passport photos it would have been way easier and cheaper for one stop shop. If you do get your own prints done, get multiple sets, cheaper and saves a trip for the next time. There will be a next time.

I can take my AR pistol anywhere I can carry my Glock, including out of state. You have to ask ahead for permission for your SBR, have fun with that lol.
Ohhh and I also hunt with mine and legally shoulder it... if ur a stickler for the law and all

Back
Top Bottom