• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Might become single soon thanks to ODT

I can take my AR pistol anywhere I can carry my Glock, including out of state. You have to ask ahead for permission for your SBR, have fun with that lol.

Its semantics but, no permission needed. Law requires nfa notification is all. Drop a letter in the mail and be on your way.

Why? All the additional restrictions, paperwork, and scrutiny only to have a stock over a brace. Zero reason to SBR a rifle caliber pistol unless you just like collecting expensive government stamps.
I too humbly disagree. I'd way rather truly shoulder and get the same cheek weld across all my rifles. Especially on concealable ones like this. I could actually buy a pistol and hold it like a pistol for a lot less... plus SBR's are badass.

Filing the travel form isn't a big deal. It's free except for the stamps. I submit mine once a year for the surrounding states I normally travel too each year (FL, AL, TN). I do have a short barreled AR pistol that I can take if I'm going to a state I haven't notified the ATF of but my preference is always my SBR.

Back
Top Bottom