• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Might become single soon thanks to ODT

Agreed! This is a pistol, not an SBR. In case anyone missed it, it is now legal to shoulder a pistol brace. I run a short stock length anyway on AR types (and I'm 6'4"), so I can't tell the difference. No stamp, no wait. I already had the suppressor.

View attachment 1534877
Actually, that's an AOW. Hope it's registered as such...given that it's a pistol with a vertical grip and all. :tsk:

Lmfao I thought about it. But I'm gonna suppress it I have the MK18 and am familiar with the noise these SBRs make lol.

It doesn't have rails on it. This is what LWRC says about it:

Designed on the LWRCI Monoforge™ upper receiver with Modular 7" Rail system allows the shooter to customize as needed. With the slim modular handguards, the user has the ability to add rails where desired. At just 5.9lbs, having the option of rails saves weight off of an already light rifle

Not familiar with this type of setup so was wondering how to go about adding rails. Rail length, fitment, proprietary or not, etc.

I think they are saying you can add sections of pic rail where you need it. You need to order these from them: https://www.lwrci.com/p-295-lwrci-3-hole-rail-section-kit.aspx

You can't pull that rail off and put on a Larue or something, thats what the other member was saying.

I also was thinking about Bears firearm. I didnt think you could have a vertical grip on a pistol?

I'm a stamp collector so I say SBR it but its up to you. I also have caliber specific cans so what do I know.

Agreed! This is a pistol, not an SBR. In case anyone missed it, it is now legal to shoulder a pistol brace. I run a short stock length anyway on AR types (and I'm 6'4"), so I can't tell the difference. No stamp, no wait. I already had the suppressor.

View attachment 1534877
Like @KingTuna said, I also believe the OAL has to be greater than 26" for a VFG, one of the reasons I went with a 12.5" barreled upper, just in case.

I think they are saying you can add sections of pic rail where you need it. You need to order these from them: https://www.lwrci.com/p-295-lwrci-3-hole-rail-section-kit.aspx

You can't pull that rail off and put on a Larue or something, thats what the other member was saying.

I also was thinking about Bears firearm. I didnt think you could have a vertical grip on a pistol?

I'm a stamp collector so I say SBR it but its up to you. I also have caliber specific cans so what do I know.
Yeah I noticed that after my reply. That's cool though their rails are resonance priced. Thanks for the information.

Back
Top Bottom