• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Might become single soon thanks to ODT

So my girlfriend has been asking me to go on Vaca and I kept using money as an excuse. I just bought this today from buds for 1860 lol. Might need to create a tinder soon.

https://www.lwrci.com/p-481-ic-psd-pistol.aspx

Thanks for all the recommendations in my previous thread. I settled on this. Not sure why. It was just calling me and I had to answer.

Any recommendations? For the rifle (mods) not the relationship.

Using it for target practice and home defense.
FIRST LESSON WITH WOMEN DON,TELL OR SHOW WHAT YOU OWN BE NICE TO THEM BUT DON,T LET THEM RUN YOUR LIFE. ( KINDA LIKE CARS IF YOU GET LEMON TRADE IT OR SELL IT ) MOVE ON

Why? All the additional restrictions, paperwork, and scrutiny only to have a stock over a brace. Zero reason to SBR a rifle caliber pistol unless you just like collecting expensive government stamps.
Wrong . Some of us like the firearms in their original state . $200 ain’t **** these days . It was in 1941 . To each is own. I own both SBR and a platform with a brace .

As for the vacation.... it’s been 6 years since my last vacation. I like my guns more and apparently my significant other likes me more than a vacation as she’s still here

That being said this was once a rifle caliber pistol. Now it’s a handy rifle that is how it should be . A brace does not do it justice :

28F20EB9-E0D4-435C-A70B-B445E211A45A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom