• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Military exchange pulled 10+ round mags

J-P

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
19   0
Reaction score
Was just in the Robins AFB BX and noticed they pulled all mags over 10 rounds from the shelves. :-(

1520190770273186066835.jpg

Was just inithe Robins AFB BX and noticed they pulled all mags over 10 rounds from the shelves. :-(View attachment 1537701

I'll go to the Fort Gordon one tomorrow and check. If they did that there I will raise hell. I'll get quite a few active duty Soldiers to raise hell with me.

Was out there for lunch. They said they are not allowed to sell them anymore. They we busy pulling everything down while I was there. I asked if I could buy some since they were still “on the shelf”, the lady said they can’t be sold.

File a complaint with the I.G for "fraud, waste and abuse" since the PX/BX is still subsidized by the taxpayer and by them pulling a still legal product they are wasting taxpayer money. Also file a congressional complaint so that the base and PX commander will have to submit a written explanation of why that did it and have to justify it. Use a copy of their response to file a criminal complaint with OSI for fraud and theft if the magazines were not returned to the original vendors/ manufacturers for credit.
When my wife PCSed here from Wright-Patterson the Air Force contract movers damaged the locking mechanism on one of my gun safes so I could not lock it without fearing that I would not be able to open it and get to my firearms. JAG/ claims did not want to pay for it to be repaired, but after I called the base commander's office and explained that I was suing the base commander in Houston County Small Claims Court because I could not secure my weapons and the Air Force was responsible. Needles to say, I got paid real fast! Military commanders hate stress and fear getting sued just like everyone else, and yes you can sue the military and commanders. Make the base commander's life a living hell until he or she reconsiders that B.S. policy.

File a complaint with the I.G for "fraud, waste and abuse" since the PX/BX is still subsidized by the taxpayer and by them pulling a still legal product they are wasting taxpayer money. Also file a congressional complaint so that the base and PX commander will have to submit a written explanation of why that did it and have to justify it. Use a copy of their response to file a criminal complaint with OSI for fraud and theft if the magazines were not returned to the original vendors/ manufacturers for credit.
When my wife PCSed here from Wright-Patterson the Air Force contract movers damaged the locking mechanism on one of my gun safes so I could not lock it without fearing that I would not be able to open it and get to my firearms. JAG/ claims did not want to pay for it to be repaired, but after I called the base commander's office and explained that I was suing the base commander in Houston County Small Claims Court because I could not secure my weapons and the Air Force was responsible I got paid real fast. Military commanders hate stress and fear getting sued just like everyone else, and yes you can sue the military and commanders. Make the base commander's life a living hell until he or she reconsiders that B.S. policy.

They really hate ICE complaints too. The ICE complaints go all the way up to the Commander or Deputy Commander. If they get enough they will cave.

Back
Top Bottom