• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

milsurp Daewoo K2

BLIP

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
STOCKS REFINISHED
651   1
Reaction score
I was recently reading an article about these rifles and know very little about them, I've never seen one for sale on ODT and was curious if anyone ever had experience with them. It seems like we would have been saturated in these like we were with the Mosin

They were imported for a short time. One has been one and off for sale on ODT for a while.
From what I have read, some parts on it are prone to breaking, lack of spare parts kept me away, and I love AK pattern rifles.

Neat guns. Played with the full-auto, military-issue versions when I trained with the ROK Marines near Pohang.

I’ve shot a few rounds out of the semi-auto civilian versions. Not enough to stress one out, but I had no issues with them.

Neat guns. Played with the full-auto, military-issue versions when I trained with the ROK Marines near Pohang.

I’ve shot a few rounds out of the semi-auto civilian versions. Not enough to stress one out, but I had no issues with them.
Where does the market lie on these? I mean what is a reasonable price and do you think they will go up in value?

They remind me of an angry hornet.
k2.jpg

I've got a DR-200 which is the same but came in as a slightly neutered import (thumb hole stock). Mine has an aftermarket folder now but not as nice as the original K2. It's a real smooth shooter and a fun gun but liked mentioned there are pretty much zero parts for it if it was to fail. There was a guy that was making parts (or had a good stash) but he closed up shop about 2 years ago.

20170425_180214.jpg

Back
Top Bottom