• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Milsurp Parts Kits

In better news ... my PKM barrel surfaced. USPS found it in Seattle . Totally threw it on the wrong plane . I guess that second barrel i got coming will be a valueble spare ?

EF404838-03B3-4E44-B4F5-7779FD3424CD.jpeg

Man.....so many choices. (keep em coming !)

the SG43 looks really cool, but I can't imagine something so large. Wouldn't want to keep that in my shop cause i'd want to drool on it and pretty sure my wife wouldn't like the new 'coffee table' i'd have to somehow rig up to display it proudly lol (I'm already thinking....plexiglass...hmmm....)... Now if I lived on tons of land! Bet it's also a bear to haul to a range. Does look fun though!

The obrez...ha. nah pass. i'll provide the ammo and enjoy seeing someone else shoot that full magazine :-) (from a distance)

PKM is looking sweet. The MG42....well....it simply screams WW2 after all. The DP28 or the RP46..hard to even decide...

Sten in FA. hmmmmm.....interesting for sure, but i'd imagine a bear to sell later if I need/want to.

M76 looks really sweet as does the SVD

the SG43 looks really cool, but I can't imagine something so large. Wouldn't want to keep that in my shop cause i'd want to drool on it and pretty sure my wife wouldn't like the new 'coffee table' i'd have to somehow rig up to display it proudly lol (I'm already thinking....plexiglass...hmmm....)... Now if I lived on tons of land! Bet it's also a bear to haul to a range. Does look fun though!

The obrez...ha. nah pass. i'll provide the ammo and enjoy seeing someone else shoot that full magazine :-) (from a distance)

PKM is looking sweet. The MG42....well....it simply screams WW2 after all. The DP28 or the RP46..hard to even decide...

Sten in FA. hmmmmm.....interesting for sure, but i'd imagine a bear to sell later if I need/want to.

Ok bro . How about this. We pop the cherry with this. Build a vz61 scorpion. Recon ordnance has everything for cheap. Very fun project :

Parts kit $259! :shocked:
Stripped receiver $169

Skorpion that you made = priceless .

4BCE011F-09BF-4D6E-A07B-BA2A1CE283ED.jpeg

Machine guns bro people overnight checks to you . One thing about American... trannies sell fast .

In better news ... my PKM barrel surfaced. USPS found it in Seattle . Totally threw it on the wrong plane . I guess that second barrel i got coming will be a valueble spare ?

View attachment 1465531
You know who wants that second barrel right? Come on....you know....but that person would first need to find a receiver :doh:

Ok bro . How about this. We pop the cherry with this. Build a vz61 scorpion. Recon ordnance has everything for cheap. Very fun project :

Parts kit $259! :shocked:
Stripped receiver $169

Skorpion that you made = priceless .

View attachment 1465722
Ssshhhh you’re jocking my build! For real though I’m all over this thing too.

Back
Top Bottom