• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Milsurp Parts Kits

After we got to talking about the VZs the other day in whatever thread we were on I started hunting too and saw the RO kit. I’m doing one and dropping the form 1 when the receiver gets made. I mean the complete pistol with the stock is what like 650.00? 850.00 to let Uncle Sam tag along I’m better off with the kit and I guess waiting as long and more fun so I’m going the build route. Probably 2 rivers again

After we got to talking about the VZs the other day in whatever thread we were on I started hunting too and saw the RO kit. I’m doing one and dropping the form 1 when the receiver gets made. I mean the complete pistol with the stock is what like 650.00? 850.00 to let Uncle Sam tag along I’m better off with the kit and I guess waiting as long and more fun so I’m going the build route. Probably 2 rivers again
The vz58 I need to get again for real. I need it to be original CZ blue tho as it has to match the vz59

DC8B38EB-5AE1-41E7-81FE-F82A5F0F5730.jpeg

Actually these should be easy AF to build right? Just missing the receiver I think most of it snaps together? Maybe a pin or two set?

Back
Top Bottom