• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Milsurp Parts Kits

Accessories sourced and purchased

3 x OEM 20 round Magazine
1 x OEM 10 round Magazine
1 x Double 20 round Magazine Pouch

A8376021-8597-4980-979C-9518F78F0774.png

#3 will eliminate everything on the list. The days of cheap parts kits are long gone. Building a quality gun right is not cheap
This. It’s rarely cheaper when I’m done with the build I’ve found.
My RPK full kit, green mountain CL bbl, Childers Reciever, 3x40 round RPK bakelites, 75 round Drum, and professional build all landed me around 1800.00
Rpk sells for 950-1200 but mine will be the best there can be
Scorpion was kit, adapter plate, Reciever, 4 mags and mag pouch - 730.00
Skorpion typically 650.00 or so but mine will be the best there can be

I like kits because I like being in control lol also I can buy a piece at a time if I need to spread funds out, also I know exactly what I’m getting and can build/have built to my standards

It’s nice knowing exactly what you own

This. It’s rarely cheaper when I’m done with the build I’ve found.
My RPK full kit, green mountain CL bbl, Childers Reciever, 3x40 round RPK bakelites, 75 round Drum, and professional build all landed me around 1800.00
Rpk sells for 950-1200 but mine will be the best there can be
Scorpion was kit, adapter plate, Reciever, 4 mags and mag pouch - 730.00
Skorpion typically 650.00 or so but mine will be the best there can be

I like kits because I like being in control lol also I can buy a piece at a time if I need to spread funds out, also I know exactly what I’m getting and can build/have built to my standards

It’s nice knowing exactly what you own
I think each RPK is going to set me back around $1300. I had a lot of stuff like mags and ammo already and used more affordable barrels. No way I would get near that if I sold, but it will be nice to have a rifle that will outlast me and be nicer than just about any other RPK. Also, to your point of being in control, that's a big deal too. It is a lot easier spending piecemeal and breaking up the cost over time than it is to do a lump payment.

I think each RPK is going to set me back around $1300. I had a lot of stuff like mags and ammo already and used more affordable barrels. No way I would get near that if I sold, but it will be nice to have a rifle that will outlast me and be nicer than just about any other RPK. Also, to your point of being in control, that's a big deal too. It is a lot easier spending piecemeal and breaking up the cost over time than it is to do a lump payment.
At least for the poor guys like you and I hahaha some dudes are luckier than us lol
D7EAD6F3-6F3D-4EB0-AE44-6B700C57700A.gif

Back
Top Bottom