• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Milsurp Parts Kits

something like that is gonna have to happen :blue: no idea what I am going to sell off though
Sell brother sell! I decided to work harder this week. I couldn’t loose another mini or I’ll be falling behind haha. Good thing I’ve got the next two picked out. I’m Squeezing a small commercial job in Saturday morning (voluntold) so that helped me catch up.

Sell brother sell! I decided to work harder this week. I couldn’t loose another mini or I’ll be falling behind haha. Good thing I’ve got the next two picked out. I’m Squeezing a small commercial job in Saturday morning (voluntold) so that helped me catch up.
Can always buy more Glocks later! Keep telling myself that, but it's hard to act on it.

Price em right and they move quick!
:hat:

I told Tim that I'd have to start selling stuff so he needed to give me a heads up when the builds are done. He told me that he could stagger building them and it would be a pay-as-you-go kind of thing, which is pretty amazing. Gotta list my Glock 35 - I don't think it'll sell that fast just because it's a .40 and that's a caliber used by shooters that eat mayonnaise straight out of the jar.

Back
Top Bottom