• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mini Cooper

truck56

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
41   0
Reaction score
I have a 2010 Mini Cooper S. It’s all stock. Other minis I’ve heard have the pop and cracks from the exhaust. Even when I put mine in sport mode it doesn’t do that. Just wondering if anyone knows how to get it to do that? Not wanting it to be loud but would like to hear it. Also wondering if anyone knows of a shop that can tune the mini if I swap out the exhaust? Thanks for any help.

I have a 2010 Mini Cooper S. It’s all stock. Other minis I’ve heard have the pop and cracks from the exhaust. Even when I put mine in sport mode it doesn’t do that. Just wondering if anyone knows how to get it to do that? Not wanting it to be loud but would like to hear it. Also wondering if anyone knows of a shop that can tune the mini if I swap out the exhaust? Thanks for any help.
What is your budget?

Not sure how much I want to spend. May be more that I want to. What something like that run?
Depends on your wants. If you do catless down pipe add 3-400, the tune is around 800 if i remember correctly.

I have a ‘12 that’s stage 2. There’s only really 1 good tuner in the US. The other one is in Canada and the US guy is a rep for them.
You can tell him how much you want it to pop and bang level 0-10. He also has a BBQ option that will make it spit flames. He can also tie the tune to sport button so it’s not always uncivil.

Back
Top Bottom