• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Miracle Cloth for Bluing

BLIP

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
STOCKS REFINISHED
657   1
Reaction score
Shout out to Gunanddoglover Gunanddoglover for recommending Curly's miracle polishing cloth for rust removal. I thought I was going to have to reblue this Remington Barrel and it looks like all it's going to take is lightly pressured elbow-grease
20171127_211636~2.jpg
20171127_211647~2.jpg
20171127_211654~2.jpg

It really is ancient wisdom/OUIJA board stuff to try to explain the miracle cleaning effects...

Ok, ok, I was just trying to link with a contemporary post.

In no way do I endorse using these cloths to polish OUIJA boards!

I will post some photo's as soon as SchmittZoid SchmittZoid agrees to my commission terms...
Seriously, I tried to reproduce the combination of ingredients and made a similar product to no avail (and I am very good at that) so it must be the combination of age, storage, and three stooges juju that makes this stuff work.
It really helps if you listen to the song "Kokamo" while you are polishing too, there is some connection to a Crappy Beach Boys song that helps, that and borrow Hayata Hayata floral shirt and you will have a beautiful job in the time it takes to wax a dolphin.

I will post some photo's as soon as SchmittZoid SchmittZoid agrees to my commission terms...
Seriously, I tried to reproduce the combination of ingredients and made a similar product to no avail (and I am very good at that) so it must be the combination of age, storage, and three stooges juju that makes this stuff work.
It really helps if you listen to the song "Kokamo" while you are polishing too, there is some connection to a Crappy Beach Boys song that helps, that and borrow Hayata Hayata floral shirt and you will have a beautiful job in the time it takes to wax a dolphin.

We'll go with our usual rate . . . . .

Here is where you messed up in your brew . . . . . (don't forget the virginal sacrifices to the Zoid-gods)

Back
Top Bottom