• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Misprision of felony?

Watching the Drugs, Inc. on netflix.

How in hell are the producers of the show not charged?

Ever watch the moonshine shows?

Those "good ol' boys" tickle me about how they are going down the road, obviously with a cameraman and sound man along, and "skeered" of getting stop by the law.

Course it's like the hunting shows where the pro hunter is stalking TOWARD the camera.

Ever watch the moonshine shows?

Those "good ol' boys" tickle me about how they are going down the road, obviously with a cameraman and sound man along, and "skeered" of getting stop by the law.

Course it's like the hunting shows where the pro hunter is stalking TOWARD the camera.

Or that Mountain Monster show where they admit the guns they carry aren't loaded...why the **** are you carrying it then?

Or that Mountain Monster show where they admit the guns they carry aren't loaded...why the **** are you carrying it then?

Or the folks on Life Below Zero that go trekking across the tundra without a round in the chamber. On the other hand, I'll bet ol' Sue could show you a good time.

Or the folks on Life Below Zero that go trekking across the tundra without a round in the chamber. On the other hand, I'll bet ol' Sue could show you a good time.
Hey I enjoy that show - don’t try and tell me it’s not 100% real!!! Especially every time mrs hailstone misses an easy shot on a huge animal - you don’t have to stage that.

Hey I enjoy that show - don’t try and tell me it’s not 100% real!!! Especially every time mrs hailstone misses an easy shot on a huge animal - you don’t have to stage that.

Dang, I'm impressed every time she manages to kill something with that antique Moisin. If ol' Chip is going to let the little woman do all the serious hunting (because he has to), he at least ought to buy her a decent rifle.

I always laugh when the idiots/inmates on the prison series show the producers contraband and hiding places and other techniques. Though i guess in that case it's a trade off to make sure they get camera time and "bask" in the prison fame.

I'm guessing most of it is staged and bs. Would you let cameras follow you if you were slingin rocks?
Yeah it's all fake. I enjoy watching those show but it's definitely staged. I was just watching Hard Time on Netflix. Two seasons of it were in the GA DOC. One episode up at Hays State Prison shows a lifsr named Yankee running tats on other inmates. No way that could happen.

I'm guessing most of it is staged and bs. Would you let cameras follow you if you were slingin rocks?
You would be impressed by the idiocy of some drug dealers

Look up the rapper ralo; that there is some local home grown retard ****
(Gets caught selling drugs because of social media)

Back
Top Bottom