• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Misprision of felony?

Don't tatt yerseff in the mirror.
8a08956a0f27084d7b9cc09fbbbcc631.jpg

Yeah it's all fake. I enjoy watching those show but it's definitely staged. I was just watching Hard Time on Netflix. Two seasons of it were in the GA DOC. One episode up at Hays State Prison shows a lifsr named Yankee running tats on other inmates. No way that could happen.

hmmm,not sure if sarcasm.lol. Tats get run all the time on folks in prison. A friend told me and showed me.

Dang, I'm impressed every time she manages to kill something with that antique Moisin. If ol' Chip is going to let the little woman do all the serious hunting (because he has to), he at least ought to buy her a decent rifle.

Yea poor chip can only use black powder when he can hunt. Wife does the rest. Wife a good shot though

They are based out of West Virginia and hunt all kinds of 'monsters'...they did catch a pig once but, surprisingly enough, they never even get a clear photo of whatever 'monster' for which they are looking.

I watched one episode of that crap. It's so fake WWE would call em out for being fake.

I watched one episode of that crap. It's so fake WWE would call em out for being fake.
I learned that the quickest way to clear out the room at my house is turn that crap on...
...well, it's a tie between that and crapping my pants...
It's also a tie between those two as far as entertainment value...

Ever watch the moonshine shows?
That’s the first show I always think of when somebody mentions fake “reality” shows.

Oh, and that show where they trespass to dig up ginseng. People were hitting each other with shovels and shooting each other’s tires out with ARs and threatening each other with pistols.

Does anybody seriously believe all that bull**** is real?

Back
Top Bottom