• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

MISSING ODTer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the good goes away..
I hope not because we have some Great Members here. I think the problem is when some dumb ass shows up and starts ****ing around selling his guns to the highest bidder (happened to me) and I did post on his ad after several days “don’t bother I responded first he asked about meeting up and then disappeared he is looking for the highest bidder” (not exactly but you get it). He lied in several pm’s then when I sent him a not so nice pm he said he sold it to his friend…whatever douchebag…. I got my wrist slapped and warned for a call out. I honestly think people that pull that **** should be able to get called out because it protect our member's and this site. There were pm’s that backed up my actions. But then again it’s not my site and not my rules.

I can relate. Just got tired of the same old crap in the classifieds. I’ll say it again . GIVE GLOCKS THEIR OWN %ing LISTING !!! I lurk , but I’ve stopped posting . Used to post a lot in the meme’s , but got “ fact checked “ one time to many , ( fact checker was WRONG by the way ) ! I had health issues two months ago , so don’t need the BS ! But I still watch . Thanks .

Watch, i'll be gone tomorrow
I'll go with ya, brother.
After one of them threatened me and then deleted his and others comments calling him out, I have had my fill. At this point I could care less whether my account remains active or not. And to think I was considering a lifetime supporter membership.

I can relate. Just got tired of the same old crap in the classifieds. I’ll say it again . GIVE GLOCKS THEIR OWN %ing LISTING !!! I lurk , but I’ve stopped posting . Used to post a lot in the meme’s , but got “ fact checked “ one time to many , ( fact checker was WRONG by the way ) ! I had health issues two months ago , so don’t need the BS ! But I still watch . Thanks .
I had a FN Police Tactical Shotgun listed on here for a steal. Listed it on GunBroker and sold it over night for almost twice what I had it listed here for. If you take away shipping. People want a fortune for there stuff. They don't want to ship or they want to see a carry permit for a set of lens covers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom