• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Missing person- Paul Mincey DG&P he’s been found safe!

Poppa Mike

Default rank 5000+ posts
4H rifle team coach
40   0
Reaction score
Paul Roger Mincey (age49) from Dawsonville Gun and Pawn is being reported by the Dawson County Sheriff Office as a missing person. He was last seen Monday morning 4/15 at the gun shop. Driving a 2014 tan Ford econoline van tag # PYX-5195 I know that many of y’all from this area may know Paul, I have done business with him at the gun store for years and he has always treated me well. A big supporter of our 4-H shooting sports program too. Great guy and I am just floored that he has gone missing. Praying for his safe return!

696644E7-41AF-46C9-972F-9A06ACE712AC.jpeg

CA4C50D6-B21D-442C-95CF-AAAD0BACE699.jpeg

I don't know any more details guys. This was posted on Facebook late this afternoon and I thought I'd pass it on. I knew many of you would know Paul and would want to know about this. I truly hope he is found safe but it is very worrisome.

I have known Paul since 1995. He is one of the most honest, upstanding, reliable men I have ever met. I have seen him give opportunities to people that cost him thousands of dollars when people needed a break and he had no legal requirement to give the breaks.
I hope the pressure of life and business left him needing a few hours in the woods away from the madness of his businesses and he will be back soon.

I don't know any more details guys. This was posted on Facebook late this afternoon and I thought I'd pass it on. I knew many of you would know Paul and would want to know about this. I truly hope he is found safe but it is very worrisome.

Its is worrisome especially because of the type of business he owns typical outcomes are not good in these situations. Still hoping for the best.

Back
Top Bottom